Trade Show Solutions Center has expanded its offering to include webcasts, to provide our clients with a new way to reach their markets. For more than 17 years, Trade Show Solutions Center has specialized in developing cohesive turnkey solutions for its clients, and this service is no different.
Did you pivot? A professionally produced webcast can help you communicate new products and services offered by your company. Invite customers and guests who can benefit from your product or service and create a valuable asset that you can use in email campaigns, newsletters, social media and more.
- Trade Show Solutions Center can produce a webcast and provide the platform that enables your company to feature a product launch or thought leadership presentation to your audience
- Trade Show Solutions Center can develop the content jointly with your company and can even help secure experts to speak on the agreed topic(s)
- Length of webcasts can vary from 60 to 120 minutes
- Trade Show Solutions Center can even host half and full day virtual conferences (inquire for details)
Benefits of Sponsorship
Thought Leadership: Work jointly to create a compelling program focused on a specific topic or trend that includes expert commentary by you, the webcast sponsor. Live online slide presentations demonstrate your expertise and leadership in your field.
• PowerPoint presentation
• Host a recording of the webcast on your company website
• Engage your audience with Q&A
Brand Building: an unparalleled opportunity to build brand awareness and win business by coordinating your business development efforts with trends as they emerge.
- Your company identified as the sponsor of the webcast in all marketing and on the website
- Your company’s logo included in all email marketing, and on the website
- Your company featured in social media posts on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
Lead Generation: Attendees of your webcast want to learn from your expertise and have an inherent need for your services. You receive contact details for all attendees. Webcasts available live and on demand.
- Full registration list with contact details
- Webcast available on demand afterwards
Fully Managed Program: We provide the level of service you need. From basic hosting to a full program creation, speaker recruitment and marketing.
For more information, contact Laura Palker 516-380-7904